Look at that face, this is Miss Mabel our family pet. We love our fur babies because they are family. We also, treat them as if they are one of our children. We have to keep and eye on them like children because they can get into things, even if they are well trained.
The main ingredient in the toilet bowl stick gels is Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride and the main ingredient in the blue stuff is: Hydrochloric acid. The cleaning tablets main ingredient is:chlorine bleach.
When any of these chemicals are ingested by our fur baby. These are one or all the symptoms they may experience. Vomiting, diarrhea, burns in the mouth and throat.
If you suspect that your furry pet has drink the toilet bowl water. Immediately, give them a little bit of milk or water and call your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center if more than mild stomach upset develops. A simple solution is to keep the toilet lid closed.