Posted on October 17, 2022 /
Bathroom mold isn’t uncommon. Bathrooms are a fantastic breeding ground for bacteria and mold spores to grow. Warm air and sometimes lack of ventilation is all that it takes to create the perfect breeding ground.
How can you prevent mold in the bathroom?
- Always turn the ceiling fan on.
- Open the window, if the bathroom has one.
- Squeegee after each use.
- Hang Loofah and wash cloth to dry.
- Spray shower with a vinegar and water solution after each use.
- Keep the shower curtain or door open after each use.
- Wash your towels and wash clothes and bath mats frequently.
- Wash your shower curtain and liner often.
- Replace any missing grout.
- Replace any cracked tile.
Keeping the bathroom dry after each use will help prevent mold.